Our top tier data centre, NextDC S1 is situated in Macquarie Park within close proximity to the CBD of Sydney. S1 is a 5 storey Data Centre showcasing the very latest in energy-efficient data centre design. It has a capacity load of 11.5MW at a full fit-out which is one of the highest power densities of any data Centre within Australia. With N+1 redundancy on all critical systems, this allows NextDC as a facility to be capable of providing 100% availability.
In line with our data centre partner, we provide the latest technologies and security. We aim to ensure the IT infrastructure you choose to host with us is secure and only accessible by authorised staff.
All of our server cabinets are fitted with state of the art technology to monitor power usage 24/7, all cabinets are locked and audited every-time that the door is opened.
- Five storey 17,650m2 building with 2800 rack capacity
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on power supply
- N+1 high effeciency water cooled chillers, cooling towers and pumps
- Full N+1 main electricial infrastructure extending to N+N at PDU level
- Minumum 24 hours onsite fuel supply
- 24/7 security personnel & biometric fingerprint security for access
- Teir III certification, ISO 9001, ISO 27001
To find out more, or to speak to one of our friendly team members to discuss your Colocation call us on 1300 793 707.