* POSITION FILLED *
We are an IT Services Company based in Sydney’s Hills District who are going through a growth period and expanding our team, we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and confident junior IT support/helpdesk person to join our dynamic team on initially a part-time/casual basis.
We are an IT Services Company who are going through a growth period and expanding our team, we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and confident junior IT support / helpdesk person to join our dynamic team on initially a part-time/casual basis.
You will be supporting users on a national scale working with a small friendly team. This role is expected to be for 2-3 days a week with some flexibility on which days of the week are worked. An Ideal candidate would be a student who is either currently or intending to study at TAFE or University and is looking to obtain some industry experience while completing their studies.
About the role
- The main focus of this role is providing Level 1 with some Level 2 technical support to our clients.
- A majority of support will be remote and therefore you will be resolving a lot of issues via the phone or email.
- Ensure all requests are logged into the support database and resolved in a timely manner.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that tickets logged in the system are appropriately escalated to the correctly if required.
- Monitor daily backup jobs
- Your attitude, attention to detail, customer focus and communication skills are critical for this role.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and an exceptional customer focus.
- Troubleshooting skills within Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Desktop environments.
- Experience with standard applications i.e. Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus.
- Basic Networking/infrastructure skills (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Printers).
- Practical knowledge of ADSL, DSL, SHDSL and Wireless Technologies.
- Confidence and maturity to act autonomously with a client and as a part of a team.
- Flexible work approach.
- Experience supporting Tablet and Smartphone devices.
- Experience supporting Apple environments
- Experience with RMM Tools.
- Experience with Administration of Microsoft Windows servers 2008+ , SQL 2008+, Microsoft Exchange.
- Understanding of Windows Registry and Active Directory.
- VPN Troubleshooting experience.
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies.
To Apply: If you feel you meet the criteria above and are looking to kick start your career in IT, then we would like to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include a cover letter. The right candidate will be offered opportunities for long term career progression within the company.
NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES PLEASE