Are you a recent school leaver, smart, fast learner, and has a passion for IT, outgoing and ready to work hard for a rewarding career in IT? This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to balance work with studies and gain real life experience in IT.
About the Role
Your Traineeship will commence in early 2019 and be for a period of 2 years full-time. As part of your Information Technology Traineeship you will be expected to undertake and complete a Certificate IV in Information Technology at a TAFE NSW institute.
You will be mentored by a team of experienced and professional IT professionals and a management team with over 20 years’ experience. You will be exposed to a range of IT disciplines including but not limited to IT Support, Cloud Migrations, Projects, etc…
- Gain a nationally qualified qualification
- TAFE fees paid for
- Receive mentoring and support while you learn
- Earn while you learn
- A recent school leaver looking for a rewarding career in IT
- Positive attitude, motivated and willing to learn
- Great communications skills. You will be providing a lot of phone-based support, so communication is key
- Passionate about technology and are serious about building a rewarding career in IT
- Ready and able to commit to a Traineeship Program over the next 24 months
- Punctual and reliable at all times
We are a fast-growing Managed Service Provider of IT services to small and medium enterprise organisations. We started in 2009 and the directors of the company have over 20+ years’ experience working in large fast paced IT environment. The directors are very approachable and will ensure that you have the mentoring and support to guide you through your Traineeship. We are 100% committed to see you develop and grow into a successful IT professional.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is only available to Australian based school leavers. Please do not apply if you are not a recent school leaver.